Monday, May 16, 2016

When I will meet you again...

Life as they is a full circle and
I believe in this saying 100%
I don’t know when but I will meet you again
It may happen when you don’t want to meet me
Or maybe when I have lost interest in pursuing you
That day I will see you in arms of someone else and
On that day you will wonder about amicable separation 
And you cringe of not meeting me for the last time
I will not say anything but for fractions of seconds
We’ll exchange our gazes and pass each other like strangers
But the awkwardness of the surreptitious meeting
Will raise the questions and memories in your mind
And you will draw a bank
That person with you ask about your sudden silence
And all you will ask“What did you just say?”
And I will laugh to make your forget something once again

No comments: