Thursday, June 30, 2016

Horny


             I am horny. I have a horn, like one horned rhino, which is invisible to others. 
Other may not see the horn but perceive it only when they stand next to me on railway counters, in grocery shops, in buses, in movie theaters, and crowded shopping malls. Whenever they get poked or punched, people notice me (that means horn has provided me visibility in this crowded world). They can’t see the horn but their eyes are red in rage. Sometime they shiver in their own anger (of course directed at me) as if I’ve done the mistake of making them horny (which they don’t want to at this point) or they have been horny all along but they needed some extra push from other horny person to see their own horns. Thus, their anger may not be directed at me (as I was thinking previously) but at themselves for not recognizing how horny they are. People who has smile on lips and twinkle in their eyes after getting poked and punched by me usually know that they are horny.
It’s only when I get poked by someone I don’t know or I don’t like, I understand why people were angry at me.

No comments: