Thursday, April 14, 2016

A Business of Pain Management

I kept going back to her
I have this problem of 
Looking out for pain doctors
Knowing very well that 
There is no cure for my chronic pain
I guess it’s because of people like me
Pain management is such a successful venture
Money can never treat my problem but
Offers me novel pain management practices
I went to a clinician trained in USA
She proposed me an injection of pain relieving drugs
Which I humbly denied
Research papers says there’s no conclusive evidence
Of its pain reducing effect
It’s actually a unique steroid
Which though will cure inflammation
But overall fools you in thinking that everything is fine
All this or
Is it a big propaganda for my denial
Maybe just I look out for hope
I also I look out for pessimism
Seeing my stubbornness
She advised me some exercises to strengthen my core
As if laughing at me or testing how long can I endure pain
She probably doesn’t understand such a pain can be transferable 

No comments: